Re: [Y-Mail] Strangers on my Chat list

  • Kurt Norris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9 5:39 PM
      It happen to me To, When You click on an Email  and the sender is log into their yahoo account. it will  show up on your contacts chat list.

      I've been seeing strange names on my YM web-chat contact lists.  These are names I've never heard of and have never chatted with.  When I refresh, the names are gone...until next time I log in.

    • James
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9 11:55 PM
        Me too! There will be some random screenname on my "# online" list
        who I've never heard of, never IM'd, and is NOT in my contacts list.
        Very strange glitch.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sandy <mom@...> wrote:

        > I've been seeing strange names on my YM web-chat contact lists.
        These are names I've never heard of and have never chatted with. When
        I refresh, the names are gone...until next time I log in.

      • Tim Jubinville
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10 6:40 AM
          I have been noticing this too... I have a folder with all of my Y! Mail Group's Messages. I think I actually found the solution:) It is very simply when I go down the list and one of the group members is online... I will see them in my online list...not in my contacts just the online list. I don't know it is really strange!

          Tim