Re: Upload photos to Flickr! from Y!Mail

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
      Frankly, not really. I don't really understand how people always want
      buttons in a different order. I think they're fine how they are. The
      send button should definitely keep it's place, the delete button could
      be moved (but I doubt it since they moved it in the first place to
      squelch user complaints).

      Regarding columns, on the other hand, I think the flag should be on
      the left, to make it much more noticeable. Maybe
      checkbox/info/attachment/flag would be good?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu"
      <bienvenunet@...> wrote:

      > Sorry for the quoted post with no message.
      >
      > By the way, is there anybody else who thinks it's a bad idea to have
      the Send button on the composition view be in the same place as the
      Delete button from the message list view?