Upload photos to Flickr! from Y!Mail

  • Carlos Henríquez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
      Now that Y!Photos is about to close, Y!Mail should offer us to upload
      our attached photos to our Flickr account automatically, don't you think?

      They used to do that with our Y!Photos account. Maybe a little
      interface to write photo name, set and tags.

      The idea behind having all our services with one company is that they
      are all integrated.
    • James
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
        Yeah, Flickr integration could have great potential.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Carlos Henríquez
        <carloshenriquezve@...> wrote:

        > Now that Y!Photos is about to close, Y!Mail should offer us to upload
        > our attached photos to our Flickr account automatically, don't you
        think?

        > They used to do that with our Y!Photos account. Maybe a little
        > interface to write photo name, set and tags.
        >
        > The idea behind having all our services with one company is that they
        > are all integrated.

      • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
          From: Carlos Henríquez <carloshenriquezve@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
            Sorry for the quoted post with no message.

            By the way, is there anybody else who thinks it's a bad idea to have the Send button on the composition view be in the same place as the Delete button from the message list view?

            Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet
            bienvenunet@... flickr.com/photos/bienvenunet

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
              Frankly, not really. I don't really understand how people always want
              buttons in a different order. I think they're fine how they are. The
              send button should definitely keep it's place, the delete button could
              be moved (but I doubt it since they moved it in the first place to
              squelch user complaints).

              Regarding columns, on the other hand, I think the flag should be on
              the left, to make it much more noticeable. Maybe
              checkbox/info/attachment/flag would be good?

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu"