Intellisync or Autosync for Yahoo AddressBook

  • bgrayt31
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Now that Yahoo has planned to use Autosync rather than Intellisync
      (which needed some improvements), I can not download either version and
      can not effectively sync my calendar/contacts/etc.

      Anyone have an indication when the new Sync feature will be up and
      running? Its somewhat confusing as the link takes you to Nokia's
      webiste and I can't find out where to download their free Sync
      program. Thanks.