MISSED LETTERS on YMAIL

  • Larry Schreiber
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Is anyone still having problems with "MISSED LETTERS" on YAHOO MAIL?? I sure am!!!! I'll give YAHOO the weekend & bug them again tomorrow!!! I'll keep everyone posted.

      GOD BLESS/TAKE CARE

      LARRY

      Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        The problem seems to be getting worse. At first, it did not effect the address line or the subject. Now it is leaving letters out of both. I am really considering switching away from beta. I thought this was a Vista problem but there were some that said they were having the problem with XP. NO, I don't want to switch to Firefox.

        Brent

        On 7/1/07, Larry Schreiber <indycoltsfan1945@...> wrote:
        Is anyone still having problems with "MISSED LETTERS" on YAHOO MAIL?? I sure am!!!! I'll give YAHOO the weekend & bug them again tomorrow!!! I'll keep everyone posted.

        GOD BLESS/TAKE CARE

        LARRY

        Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

      • too_much green_tea
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
          Hmmm ... is it true that the problem is limited to IE only?

          Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
          http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

          The problem seems to be getting worse. At first, it did not effect the address line or the subject. Now it is leaving letters out of both. I am really considering switching away from beta. I thought this was a Vista problem but there were some that said they were having the problem with XP. NO, I don't want to switch to Firefox.

          Brent

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            Hi Green Tea.....nope....I use Firefox and I'm getting the empty spaces in text and hyperlinks as we all saw last week

            Bill

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
              I just got this reply from customer service.

              Hello Brent,

              Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail Plus Customer Care.

              This is Demi. We're glad to have this opportunity to assist you with
              this issue. We understand that when you are composing an email, some of
              the letters that you are typing do not show up in the compose field.

              Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and have escalated
              this to our Engineering Department for further investigation. We hope to
              have it resolved as soon as possible.

              We appreciate your patience while we look into the issue and apologize
              for the inconvenience.

              Have a nice day!

              Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail Plus Customer Care.

              Regards,

              Demi