Re: [Y-Mail] Hi People/Brian/problem/Nancy

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 30, 2007
      Bill, I don't think you've opened up a can of worms (at least not with me).  I've studied computer security a little and know that to be completely secure from a hacker is to not be attached to the internet at all!  LOL

      p.s.  Thanks Greentea -- I wasn't sure about WAP2 -- and yeah, I know Yahoo is just the authentication -- the email I receive here is rarely sensitive, so its good enough for me to be somewhat secure that my password is secure through HTTPS -- although you then reminded about "man in the middle" attacks.  Jeesh.  Have a safe weekend!

      L8!

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "Truth is anything I agree with"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj