Re: Is something happenning?

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 27, 2005
      I have posted (maybe for future reference) the strange mail page which
      is loading periodically. It's at http://tinyurl.com/7m57h and does
      look strangley like the previous version of Y! Mail.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Olivier C. Laurent"
      <olivierclaurent@y...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > For the past two or three days, my Yahoo! Mail has been slower than
      usual, wherever I would connect to read my mails. Today, every once in
      a while, when I click on the Yahoo! Mail logo, I'm redirected to the
      old version of Yahoo! Mail, the really old version with the frames and
      all! Is that normal? Or something is happening to Yahoo! Mail?

    • flurrylake@googlemail.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 27, 2005
        I made a screen shot of mine *http://tinyurl.com/btcjj
        *Flurry L.*
        *

        --
        one G-d, many faiths...one world to share