Re: [Y-Mail] Turning Signatures On and Off

  • Annemarie de Haan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      IF u want to get rid of the sig when having Y! beta, you can go to options and Composing?.  and there you could switch on or off. Also when you have it on and click on composing the sig appears into the bodypart of the email. There you can get rid of it or change it but that only goes for that specific email not for everysingle email Annemarie

      Ga mee met SIW op avontuur in ander cultuur

      SIW Internationale Vrijwilligersprojecten

      www.siw.nl