E-Mail in Full View

  • Kenton Ayers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      I've begun to experience a problem that has likely been reported, but, in case it hasn't. When I view e-mail in the preview pane, everything is fine. But, if I click on it to open it into its own tab to view in full, or sometimes when I hit 'r' to reply, the e-mail window opens but remains blank. The screen flashes indicating that it is trying to load, but never does.

      Farm: f308
      Version: 0.6.6
      Build: 651.38
      Date: 6/11/2007  11:45am