Re: [Y-Mail] Re: I'm Mad as Can Be... AND GETTING MADDER!!

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2007
      It's only my personal view, but I think emails and distribution lists should be treated as two different beasts. The newsletters you sent may not be spams in your opinion, but there is no way to tell from a usage pattern identification standpoint. My guess is that your pattern must have pushed the limit of what would otherwise be defined as spamming.

      Why take the risk of being labeled as a spammer for something legit? Seriously, consider starting a private group and use it as your own distribution list.

      For more on groups, visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

      Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1