Re: [Y-Mail] block list - strange behaviour

  • Kenneth Ayers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
      Good point.  In the original Yahoo! mail spam options, there is an option which states:

      Mark Spam + Not Spam

      When I mark a message as Spam, in addition to deleting the message:

      Add the sender's email address to my blocked addresses list

      However, in Mail Beta, when I mark a message as Spam, this no longer happens.  My blocked address list only has one entry and I know I mark multiple messages as Spam that make it past the Spamguard every day.

      Does the original Mail still add them to the blocked list or is this no longer functioning there as well?  I suppose I could switch back and mark one to find out, but I wonder if anyone knows off-hand.

      Kenneth