Stationery

  • pajamamomma66
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      Ok...I know in the big picture this is a small, minute thing....but at some point, could you please add some more stationery.   Some clouds would be nice.  I really like Yahoo mail except for this....and I've tried every email program out there.  I tend to jump back and forth between Yahoo and Incredimail simply b/c of the stationery issue.

      Thanks!;)