LOSING CHARACTERS in YAHOO MAIL

  • Larry Schreiber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      I have had the problem for a week or two; yahoo sent me a message saying they are aware of the problem & their engineers are working on it. Whether that means anything who knows?????? By the way I am using my hotmail address sending to YAHOO: "0" problems!!!

      GOD BLESS/TAKE CARE

      LARRY

      Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!