omg threaded view

  • jaylaal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19 1:53 PM
      Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I just wanted to put another vote in
      for a threaded view. Ideally this would be like Thunderbird where I
      could collapse and expand wiht "\" and "*" and also turn it off when
      needed.

      I've looked at the other threads about this topic on the group and
      found the ctrl+shift+(up|down) trick to jump to the next thread:

      While that is neato, it's still a pain that so little is visible in
      the email header pane. Mail Beta is a slight improvement in that I can
      scroll for old mail instead of clicking "next", but ferreals, man,
      that's weak.

      One day I'll be hanging out with one of my friends at Yahoo and while
      they're not looking, I'm going to jump onto their keyboard and file a
      bug against Mail for this.