Recieving mail from comcast to Yahoo! Problems

  • niteflite73
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      I know there has been a long thread about mail delays in hotmail from
      Yahoo(it takes 3 to 6 hours for me to get mail from hotmail to my
      Yahoo account) now it takes up to 8 hours from a friend that emails
      from comcast.net.

      My emails to both hotmail and the friend comcast account from yahoo
      get the almost instantly, so whats going on with Yahoo being so slow,
      seems like I did not have this trouble before going to the unlimited
      build.

      Anyone else have trouble getting mail from other domains besides hotmail?

      Anthony