Re: [Y-Mail] AT&T

  • R S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      "complaining about what several members have pointed out is the fault of your ISP PROVIDER who you pay your bills to, and not the fault of Yahoo."

      Actually, Yahoo has said it WAS a Yahoo decision (in agreement with the ISP).  Just looking to shed a little light on people's concerns.  Believe me, I am quite happy to stop talking about it.  In fact, I see no further reason to be a part of this group.  Thanks for the opportunity to have some insight into the wonderful world of Yahoo Mail.