Yahoo IMAP

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      I tried connecting to Yahoo IMAP a few days ago on my Treo (imap.mail.yahoo.com).  I am able to connect and receive emails in my inbox as well as folders.  However, the "from" line is blank and the "subject" line seems to be a long title of codes.   I am able to read the text of the email though.

      Has anybody else been able to get IMAP?