Re: [Y-Mail] Chat sound BROKEN

  • Stephen Byers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2007
      Ryan was probably more than kind to respond the times he did.  I suspect once he gets back from London he'll be active again, but I can't blame him if he's not.  I'm also in the the tech field, so I know how busy life can get as many of you do as well.  I think the best we can hope for and the most we can expect is to post through here and see if Ryan, when he has time, replies.

      Just my $0.02