Re: Unlimited storage must be coming!

  • Carlos HenrĂ­quez
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 16, 2007
      My unlimited storage started yesterday but it was the same animation
      you had so I didn't upload it. Thanks for the hunting tip though ;)

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Let's hope we can fill up the folder.
      >

      > I've just uploaded mine to the File section:

      > I figured you already know how ;) , but for other who would like to
      help but not sure where to start, here's where you can find the
      animation after your account has been switched to unlimited:
      link between gLaunchProfile.start and gLaunchProfile.stop (should be
      something like "http://mail.yimg.com/...." with .js extension)
      > Paste the link into the URL toolbar and press enterWithin the file,
      search for: param name="movie"The link for "value" (with .swf
      extension) after "name" should be where the animation is.
      > Happy hunting :)
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.