Re: [Y-Mail] ADs on E-Mail

  • RS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14 12:32 PM
      Switch back to the pre-beta, or get the firefox browser to block the ads.  You still lose the real estate with FIrefox (or so I've heard here), but presumably you save the bandwidth, and can still use the beta features.  I recommend switching to a new provider, if its economical to do so.  Nothing says outrage like jumping ship.  ;-)

      uncleal76 <alphjt@...> wrote:
      I started having Video(ADs with Motion) on my E-Mail screens on Wed Jun
      13. I did technical chat last night an was told the ADs cannot be
      turned off. I am not pleased. Seems like I am paying premium for hi
      speed service to have Yahoo burn up my bandwidth with Video ADS.....
      I sent two E-mails...
      Does anyone in the group have a means of stopping these distracting
      Thank You
      Al

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com