mail problem question

  • bbamboo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      in the signin message for this group it says that if you get a link to
      customer care, they fix most of this stuff quickly (paraphrasing here),
      but I don't have that url visible. Does anyone know the url for Yahoo
      email customer care?

      bruce
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        its a hyperlink, you have to click on it

        "Success is a journey, not a destination''
                               http://www.kaplan.edu
              *-Knowledge is the key to life-*

        in the signin message for this group it says that if you get a link to
        customer care, they fix most of this stuff quickly (paraphrasing here),
        but I don't have that url visible. Does anyone know the url for Yahoo
        email customer care?

        bruce

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com