Chat with MSN contacts using Yahoo Mail interface.

  • David Soles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      It is possible to chat with MSN Contacts using the Yahoo Mail interface??? because, I only can talk to Yahoo contacts. Otherwise, using the Yahoo! Messenger application I can talk to everybody.

      Thanks...

      David Soles P.

      Maracaibo-Venezuela

    • Sasafrass

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
          The Yahoo! Mail chat interface is not compatible with MSN yet. Although when I asked Ryan he answered: 'It would be stupid if we didn't (intergrate the chat with MSN)

          Tim

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
            Ah, so I guess the answer is that it will be compatible at some point ;)