OT: [Y-Mail] Re: Problems in Firefox

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007

      From: . <mystic_master3@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2007 12:34:11 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Problems in Firefox

           Any problems with FF 2.0.0.3. can be put behind,by downloading
      the updated version FF 2.0.0.4. at the first available opportunity.Get
      your extensions scanned for compatability while you wait and away you
      go to check your inbox at Yahoo.
                      mystic_master3

      Anyone else had their Java console disabled by FF 2.0.0.4?

      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Kadee Did
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        My Java Console was disabled due to incompatibility. It checked for updates and said none was available.

        Anyone else had their Java console disabled by FF 2.0.0.4?

      • Tom Connell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
          Yes, but so far it has had no effect on my browsing abilities so I am ignoring it!

          Tom Connell