RE: [Y-Mail] Re: EMBARQ EMAIL AND YAHOO MAIL

  • Dennis Patriarca
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2007

      Isn’t Embarq the new name for what was formerly Sprint Local service?

      You’re right—their webmail looks very similar to Yahoo! Mail Beta, but I think Embarq’s interface looks more like Microsoft Outlook. To me, it looked rather impressive. Too bad Embarq isn’t available in my area ( Southern California ). Here’s it’s either AT&T (formerly SBC) or Verizon.

      Dennis

      Sorry I was in a hurry when I posted this and forgot the link...here you go

      http://content.embarq.synacor.com/tours/embarqemailtour.html

      Anthony

    • niteflite73
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
        I Dennis yes Embarq is the new name for Sprint.

        Anthony

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Patriarca" <dennismpat@...> wrote:

        > Isn't Embarq the new name for what was formerly Sprint Local service?
        >

        > You're right-their webmail looks very similar to Yahoo! Mail Beta, but I
        > think Embarq's interface looks more like Microsoft Outlook. To me,
        it looked
        > rather impressive. Too bad Embarq isn't available in my area (Southern
        > California). Here's it's either AT&T (formerly SBC) or Verizon.
        >

        > Dennis
        >

        > _____

        Behalf Of
        > niteflite73
        > Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 5:49 AM
        > To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: EMBARQ EMAIL AND YAHOO MAIL
        >

        > Sorry I was in a hurry when I posted this and forgot the link...here
        you go

        > http://content.embarq.synacor.com/tours/embarqemailtour.html
        >

        > Anthony

      • niteflite73
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
          Hi Dennis Sprint is now called Embarq so you are correct.