Trouble on us.f502 farm.

  • don hallenbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      What's going on here on F502? for 2 days running I've had a code 4 Error show up while I'm trying to work my e-mail. Yesterday It bit me while I was trying to reply to a message(things froze up, couldn't go forward/backward. Eventually got Page Unavailable/Check settings message. Can't check or change settings as this is a shared puter @ my Local Public Library. Library has a T-1 connection) & today I got it while I was trying to delete a message & move n to the next one.
      Thanks.
      Don H.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.