Re: [Y-Mail] How do I TURN OFF Yahoo Messenger in the Beta version?

  • Paula McCartney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Up next to Yahoo Mail you can change your status to offline and it will stay that way.  I don't know how to disable or turn it off.

      I like the tabbed chat and the look of the chat page, and I especially like the smart-aleck remarks at the bottom during a chat.

      However, what I don't like is the lack of email notification and the pared down features from the full version.  So, I end up leaving the interface turned off and just use the full version because I can do more with it - status, contacts list, use my picture and see the picture of my friends and family, and get those email notifications.

      With the way the chat is now in Beta, the only time I would use that version was if I was visiting at someone's house or on a computer that didn't have YMessenger loaded on it.  Other than that, I'll just keep using the full version.

      Paula McCartney
      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
      2 Tim. 1:7
      visit Berean Baptist Church online  www.berean-houston.org