Attachments

  • ~her_suziness~
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 22, 2005
      I reverted back to regular Yahoo mail temporarily a few days ago. Today I went to compose a message and it would not let me attach any files. I gave me the Quick Select tool update error and then wouldn't update it. Has anyone else noticed this? I switched back to Beta and it attached just fine.

      Suzanne

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 14, 2012
        Please, send some feedback to Yahoo requesting this feature as soon as possible: http://feedback.help.yahoo.com/feedback.php?.src=MFYMAIL&bid=&isFresh=1