Yahoo Beta Mobile

  • niteflite73
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      Hello is anyone else having problems with Yahoo mobile? When I connect
      I get the classic Yahoo mobile inbox page with a link to try beta
      mobile, I usually am able to click on this and get directed to the
      beat inbox(which I perfer because you can view the senders and the
      subject of the email where classic beta only shoes you the subject line).
      Now when I click the try beta mobile link I get a error 502 message
      saying page not found, I don't understand because I can access it the
      same way on a PC with no trouble, I ahve a Motorola v557 if this helps.

      Thanks
      Anthony