Re: [Y-Mail] Group Emails by Name

  • Vincent Jorrand
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2007
      Click on From :-)

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Greg Molnar <gjmhokie@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:12:51 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Group Emails by Name

      In Outlook if you click on an email from "Jim Smith" and click
      on "From" you will see a grouping of all emails from Jim Smith. Is
      there any way to accomplish this in Yahoo Mail? Thanks!

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2007
        Don't think that's what he meant ...

        I think the equivalent of what he mentioned would be searching for " from:'Jim Smith' " in the search widget ...

        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea