Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail is now UNLIMITED STORAGE !!!!

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 34 , May 28, 2007
      We don't know when everyone will have unlimited storage. It's being rolled out slowly, so it'll take a while. Many people do save emails, so you're not in the minority ;)

      evvdxx wrote:

      So does anyone know when everyone will be moved over to unlimited storage?  I'm probably one of the few who saves emails (both received and sent) just in case I need to refer back to them for work, PTA, etc.  I'm on farm 539 and still sitting at 19% used out of 2GB.

    • Sasafrass
      Message 34 of 34 , May 28, 2007