Re: How about an attachment progress meter?

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 11:25 AM
      That would be good. Also, if an attachment fails, it doesn't tell the
      name of the attachment that failed. This makes it very difficult to
      troubleshoot. It's a very simple necessary improvement.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Paula McCartney <paulabbc@...> wrote:

      > An attachment progress meter would be helpful.
      >
      > I do power point for the church and I email large power point files
      with audio, as well as high graphics files for the bulletins and
      newsletters I also do for the church. Sometimes I wonder if the file
      has stalled, and I have no way to see if it is progressing other than
      the little arrows circling. This doesn't tell you if things are still
      progressing or not or how close you are to being done.