found a bug

  • Liz Yumrutepe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      I discovered a bug! Don't know if it's always been there or new since I have never had to do this before however I have been noticing lately that people have been using "Apostrophe's" in their email addresses and since I had to add one to my address book Yahoo doesn't like to auto add it... what it does, is it drops everything after the "apostrophe" including it but gives you a funky error first and than you have to manually input the email address in the little popup.

      Thers a lot of Irish out there and will be lots of those type of email addresses so get on the ball laddys!

       Liz

      "Success is a journey, not a destination''
                             http://www.kaplan.edu
            *-Knowledge is the key to life-*