Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Please add option to hide checkbox (or any other) column

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2007
      Just poor choice of words. I need to read what I type a little better. Some were asking for the check boxes to be removed or hidden. What I was trying to say is I do not believe  Yahoo will do either.

      Brent

      On 5/2/07, Jeff <txsurvivornut2004@...> wrote:
      Where have you heard that they're going to remove the check boxes?

      Jeff
      You may be right...I may be crazy!!--Billy Joel

      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2007
        Are they going to make it an opiton to remove it/keep it or are they
        taking it off perminatly. I was use to the crt + click and the shft +
        click but since the checkboxes, I rarely do that anymore. The
        chexboxes should stay!

        Daynell

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Tim Jubinville <scientifix94@...>
        wrote:

        > I haven't heard that. It would surpriseme though because so many
        user are not comfortable with the ctrl+click thingy

        > Tim

        junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at
        http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 11 , May 5, 2007
          I really do not like the check boxes because it looks cheap. I thought
          the whole point of the Yahoo Mail beta was to give it a more Outlook
          appearance. It was this move that made me change Yahoo Mail to my
          primary email. The check boxes gives it the old primitave look. How
          hard is it to ctrl and click to select them? I do it every day in
          Windows Explorer. It is a standard feature to all Windows based
          programs.

          Paul
        • Tim Jubinville
          Message 4 of 11 , May 6, 2007
            Some people have more trouble with it... But I agree... put it as an option

            Tim