Right click select doesn't work

  • mjk4984
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      From the update release notes:

      "Voila! Now you can right click on a message and it won't be opened in
      the reading pane. Once you've taken action on the message using the
      context menu, whatever you had selected before right clicking is
      restored."

      This doesn't work. Right clicking on a message brings up the context
      menu, but the action is taken on the currently selected (opened)
      message. If no messages are open an error message pops up stating
      that a message has to be selected with the checkboxes.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        Working for me.  Are you on 0.6.2 or later?

        "Voila! Now you can right click on a message and it won't be opened in
        the reading pane. Once you've taken action on the message using the
        context menu, whatever you had selected before right clicking is
        restored."

        This doesn't work.  Right clicking on a message brings up the context
        menu, but the action is taken on the currently selected (opened)
        message.  If no messages are open an error message pops up stating
        that a message has to be selected with the checkboxes.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • mjk4984
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2007
          Version 0.6.3.

          It turns out that if the All-In-One Gestures Firefox extension is
          installed, it won't work. When I uninstalled the extension it worked
          fine. There must be some kind of conflict.