Re: [Y-Mail] FAQs

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 57 , May 2, 2007
      Good idea.... I'll work on that ;)

      My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

      Liz Yumrutepe wrote:
      the best thing is to create a signature for the group list on how to find out what you farm is and your build is by ctrl click, that is the most common asked question or have the link to it there.

      Liz

      "Success is a journey, not a destination''
                             http://www.kaplan.edu
            *-Knowledge is the key to life-*

      From: Vincent Jorrand <vjorrand@yahoo. com>
      It is pretty much the standard etiquette in all the mailing lists I am a member of that a user should first read the FAQ an search the list before asking a question.
      Actually in quite a few lists posting a recently answered question to the list will at best get you no answer and most often a very curt "Read the FAQ and Search the list before posting". In those lists actually answering those kind of questions is actually frowned upon as it only encourages more people posting them.

      Thank you. Once we have a FAQ for the group list, all the moderators will have to do is send the offender a form letter pointing them to the FAQ and the search features. Better foruming for everyone. Minimal work for the moderators beyond the monitoring that they already do.

      -- Jay Bienvenu

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • too_much green_tea