Re: [Y-Mail] FAQs

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 57 , May 2, 2007
      We're not opposed to helping others... IF we're able to. That's the point of this whole conversation. People keep posting here about error code 1, but there's nothing WE can do about it. The 2 Yahoo associates we have here are the only ones who have the "power" to see that actual bugs are fixed. So it makes sense to tell people with error code 1 to contact them or Yahoo support. This is where an FAQ will be helpful, so that new members coming in won't have to ask those redundant questions.

      My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        wrote:
      On the contrary, I get it.  I'm just not opposed to helping other people, like others here are.

      Yourself included.

      Message 57 of 57 , May 3, 2007
        Will do :)

        Come and visit my 360°