Re: [Y-Mail] Next Update

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      I'll tell ya what wasn't fixed...the popup for deleting all messages in a folder when you've said you don't want the popup.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        I'm still looking for them to fix the auto select on popups too.  It does it when you select all and delete in other folders, but when you select "empty" in the spam folder it pops up the "do you want to delete" message and my mouse does not automatically select to it.  It's a small thing, but an annoyance nevertheless.

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

            mailto:Y-Mail- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
            mailto:Y-Mail- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com