Re: [Y-Mail] Version:0.6.3, build:651.23

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 1:48 AM
      F308 has it too.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: frankie.luo <frankie.luo@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 2:36:17 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Version:0.6.3, build:651.23

      No new features, I think just bug fixed!:)

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • marciobenisti
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 7:05 AM
        I noticed that the Y-mail RSS feed had been included in the RSS
        recommendations list (in the Add feeds window)

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com,   <turner_727@...> wrote:

        > F308 has it too.

      • James
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 12:24 PM
          I think performance may have been improved. Switching between
          messages in the preview pane is almost instantaneous now. When I
          first started using Y! mail beta (v0.3.1) it had the form of a desktop
          app. Now it's starting to approach the speed of one!

          Does anyone else think the new ADD RSS page takes FAR TOO LONG to
          load? I like the reccomended tab, though, there should always be an
          EZ place to find the Y! mail updates feed. I usually use Fx2's feed
          function to add feeds, though.