Next Update

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Does anyone know when the next update will be released and the bugs it
      is suppose to fix?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        A new build was just released to farms 308 & 318. We don't know what bugs it fixed, though. We don't know when new builds are released until we get them.

        My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        daynelloconor wrote:
        Does anyone know when the next update will be released and the bugs it
        is suppose to fix?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2007
          I'll tell ya what wasn't fixed...the popup for deleting all messages in a folder when you've said you don't want the popup.

          daynelloconor wrote:
          Does anyone know when the next update will be released and the bugs it
          is suppose to fix?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • T. Freligh
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2007
            I'm still looking for them to fix the auto select on popups too.  It does it when you select all and delete in other folders, but when you select "empty" in the spam folder it pops up the "do you want to delete" message and my mouse does not automatically select to it.  It's a small thing, but an annoyance nevertheless.

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                mailto:Y-Mail- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
                mailto:Y-Mail- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com