Yahoo! Go

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Does anyone know when Yahoo! Go Gamma will be released for Motorola
      Razors?
    • Rob Igo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Hiya - you're not missing much.

        I've got it for my Nokia 6300 and I'm not impressed.  When checking mail it does not allow you to check other folders (and I have filters set up to put new mail into certain folders).  I find the new m.yahoo.com Mail(beta) better etc.  I'd be interested to know when it's next updated.

        cheers

        Rob.