Re: Slow to load...

  • Todd Richardson
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      I have observed the following in the last 2-3 weeks:

      As reported before, iexplore memory usage of 55,000k or more in the
      taskmanager. Bigger than Outlook. Only browser window open is
      YMail.

      At least a dozen times a day:
      We're sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the
      message "X". Click here to try again

      Repeatedly, "Loading Folder" delatys in minutes, not seconds, when I
      navigate to view a folder. This has almost never happened when
      navigating back to the inbox.

      Contacts not populating in address pulldown (where you can type a
      partial address and YMail finds them. Have to find the address
      through contacts, or close new message, and start the compoe process
      again, sometimes it works if I try more than once.

      I have not noticed this before in the beta, especially not to this
      degree, and I am a huge fan of the beta. But these things just make
      working in mail a PITA. I'm tempted to go back to classic just to
      be able to manage email and the time I spend on it.

      Todd

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Olivier Laurent"