Re: [Y-Mail] FAQs

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 57 , May 1, 2007
      From: ordinaryfoolisnj <ordinaryfoolisnj@...>
      What I don't support is not approving member questions (unless they
      are clearly SPAM).  No question is stupid or dumb, but merely
      information that a member isn't aware of yet.  We have to expect
      repetitive topics in an open group with a constant supply of new members.

      I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with you. I do not need to see every request to be moved to farm 308. I already know how to tell what farm I'm on. And I can't do a darn thing about error code #1. These types of posts add nothing to the group but clutter and additional posts to wade through. The moderators can handle these questions with a direct email to the sender (even if it just points them to the FAQ), without cluttering up the group for the rest of us.

      -- Jay Bienvenu
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 57 of 57 , May 3, 2007
        Will do :)