Re: Slow to load...

  • forever1940
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2007
      I agree - this new "Feature" is annoying.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Nancy J <ordinaryfoolisnj@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for this explanation. I was getting frustrated with being
      able to see my inbox and when I'd start to click on anything --
      viola -- suddenly being rerouted to the "resolution error" page.

      > I must admit -- I don't see the point of this though. For me, I
      thought it was some kind weird error because of my slow box and my
      small monitor.

      > L8!
      > Nancy J
      > Ordinaryfoolisnj@...
      >
      > "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives
      within."
      > India Arie
      >
      > "Truth is anything I agree with"
      > www.cindyalexander.com
      >
      > http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

    • Todd Richardson
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        I have observed the following in the last 2-3 weeks:

        As reported before, iexplore memory usage of 55,000k or more in the
        taskmanager. Bigger than Outlook. Only browser window open is
        YMail.

        At least a dozen times a day:
        We're sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the
        message "X". Click here to try again

        Repeatedly, "Loading Folder" delatys in minutes, not seconds, when I
        navigate to view a folder. This has almost never happened when
        navigating back to the inbox.

        Contacts not populating in address pulldown (where you can type a
        partial address and YMail finds them. Have to find the address
        through contacts, or close new message, and start the compoe process
        again, sometimes it works if I try more than once.

        I have not noticed this before in the beta, especially not to this
        degree, and I am a huge fan of the beta. But these things just make
        working in mail a PITA. I'm tempted to go back to classic just to
        be able to manage email and the time I spend on it.

        Todd

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Olivier Laurent"