Re: [Y-Mail] I¢m still on v0.5.0 build 478

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007
      --- Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      wrote:
      > It is rather curious, don't you think?
      >
      > We're coming up on nearly a month now, and it
      > doesn't seem to have rolled out beyond the two
      > initial farms yet. At the same time, none of our
      > members on those farms have been reporting any odd
      > bugs.

      That doesn't mean QA doesn't find any, though. ;)

      > Any speculation on what might be holding up the
      > development team? Problems that simply haven't been
      > encountered by our members? An even newer build
      > they've decided to complete and roll-out? Bandwidth
      > problems with incorporating Chat? Liam took the Team
      > hostage because they sent Godzilla to kill him?

      More tweaks here and there. I think some more patches
      have been incorporated. The last release was pretty
      major, a lot of functionality took a major overhaul
      during the work to make things faster, so this release
      may take a little bit of extra work to stabilize. Sit
      tight, it's coming.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail