Office Outlook and Yahoo! Mail Beta

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
      Does anyone know how to syncronize the calendar and contacts on Yahoo!
      Mail Beta with Outlook and vis versa?
    • Kendall R Buller
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
        Use Intellisync for Yahoo! To download it open Yahoo! Calendar and
        click the 'Sync' link in the upper right-hand corner.

        --Kendall
        "There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity." -- Johann Wolfgang
        von Goethe

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <daynelloconor@...>
        wrote:

        > Does anyone know how to syncronize the calendar and contacts on
        Yahoo!
        > Mail Beta with Outlook and vis versa?

      • herbert.feutl
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 12:09 AM
          hello all together,

          since about 2 days I am searching the net, searching on the yahoo calendar beta site but cannot find that damn sync button on the page.

          I tried firefox and IE7 and actually based on my location in Austria I have chosen Yahoo Germany as location (cause there was no Austria available)

          thanks a lot

          herbert