new???

  • tracybrianna
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
      Does anyone know what new features yahoo plans to incorporate into the
      mail beta??? Calendar???? Photos????

      Just curious. Looks like livehotmail goes public sometime this week
      and they have incorporated their calendar into the email and also has a
      photo uploader that decreases on size when sending. Wondering if
      anyone knows if Yahoo plans the same.

      Thanks!
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
        I believe the calendar will be updated eventually, & I think photomail could be in the plans also. But that's all I know. Yahoo keeps these things under wraps, so we won't know until shortly before or at the time of release.

        My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        tracybrianna wrote:
        Does anyone know what new features yahoo plans to incorporate into the
        mail beta???  Calendar????  Photos????

        Just curious.  Looks like livehotmail goes public sometime this week
        and they have incorporated their calendar into the email and also has a
        photo uploader that decreases on size when sending.  Wondering if
        anyone knows if Yahoo plans the same.

        Thanks!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Tim Jubinville
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
          Hey!
          No one knows for sure! Gotta be patient... Y! Mail will have some new featires soon enough
          Tim