Re: [Y-Mail] Problems with YahooMail screen

  • Brian VanArsdale
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11 3:27 PM
      My yahoo still comes up like that in FF and IE7.  It's strange.

      Brian

      On 11 Apr 2007 06:55:41 -0700, too_much green_tea < toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      Hmmm ... did you log into a different y-mail account
      before logging into this one? I believe differences in
      the CSS used by various builds can cause the same
      display errors. Clear the cache of your browser,
      restart it, then log into your account immediately and
      see if the problem remains.

      Or if you were running your browser inside a sandbox,
      then you may need to clear the browser's cache outside
      the sandbox also.

      --- Brian VanArsdale <brian802@...> wrote:

      > Yep, done all the usual stuff and it still shows up
      > this way.
      >
      > Brian
      >

      > On 11 Apr 2007 04:01:05 -0700, turner_727@...
      > <turner_727@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > You've tried the usual, clearing your cache,
      > rebooting?

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.