SPAM Folder & Yahoo Servers

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      Again, today, I just caught two e-mails to Yahoo Groups in my Spam folder and two Yahoo Calendar reminders there as well. (Maybe more, since I didn't go through the whole thing...)

      Why can't Yahoo tag something coming from its own servers as legit? Especially a calendar reminder actually generated by Yahoo??

      Peace, Love, and Mickey,

      Michael 8-)

      "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."
      --Daniel J. Evans, Governor of WA, 1965-1977 (Seattle Times, 10/13/2002)

    • Michael Taylor-Judd