Re: SPAM Folder Sorting

  • jook13
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      I also still have the problem on f308.

      It will be nice when it's fixed. I have over 100 Addressguard addresses
      (nothing should be going to my default yahoo address) and it's easy
      look in the Spam folder and see my personalized addresses.

      It will be even easier to to see which Addressguard entry is getting
      spammed by sorting by the 'To:' field.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      wrote:

      > Still wondering why the Spam folder will not allow for sorting based
      on the To: field. The arrow shifts but they're not in order...