Re: Error opening mailbox: mailbox busy

  • mailzentrale
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 10:40 PM
      Thank you, but I also receive "error code 5" and "error code 6"
      messages. I had to contact Yahoo customer support. They say that they
      work on the problem.

      It is not the first time I have problems with Yahoo Mail. On my other
      Yahoo account I cannot select the city for the weather display
      ("server busy") and mails are often delayed for hours.

      I begin to wonder if Yahoo Mail is really reliable. I just
      rediscovered my "Windows Live Hotmail Beta" account. 2gb, quite fast,
      nice web interface, free, no errors and no delays to date. And I can
      use my own email address (me@...) in the "from" field which
      is a Plus feature in Yahoo Mail.

      At the moment all mails are forwarded to both accounts (Yahoo and
      Hotmail) and I will compare for some more time before I make a
      decision.